Thursday 19 September 2024

Designed to Fail. Built for Success.


Designed to Fail. Built for Success.

We are designed to fail until we identify who we are, until we identify our ego. Our ego is what brings about destruction and loss and the only way to move forward is to humble ourselves. Life will collapse, until we create what we deserve and what we desire. And we can only get there through the Saviour. I know this to be true, because I’m living my dream life and it’s a life far from where I started.

For most of us, it’s not until we hit our thirty’s, where we find life isn’t what we were promised it would be. By then, many of us are far removed from the Saviour.

As children we’re told to get a job and save and life will be rosy. We’re not told how to save and until we learn, we’re never going to be able to do it. We’re not told what to do when we don’t like the job or even what to do when life isn’t going the way we wanted or expected. We don’t know how to change it. And until we figure it out, we keep banging away, hitting brick walls and getting nowhere. And unless we read, study and learn, we’ll never figure it out.

Things will not change until we change, until we learn what we need to know and apply that knowledge. And it’s extremely hard to change when our time is limited due to work and family commitments. It’s extremely hard to change when we’re emotionally, physically and mentally spent. It can be done, but it’s going to take a lot of hard work and full commitment.

The success book of life (The Bible) even tells us a double-minded man can expect nothing. You can’t be on one day and off the next and expect to succeed. You have to commit to your desire and not stop. Do not quit under any circumstances. I took this so literally, working so hard my hair fell out and I for a period of time I was wearing a hat to cover the bald patches. Thankfully, I now have more balance and my hair has grown back. But I ask you; are you prepared to pay the price?

We have to keep going. We have to persevere. We have to keep learning and trying different things, new things, until we find the thing that works for us.

Do you remember the 10 plagues that Moses battled through with Pharaoh? Each of us too, have battles to overcome before we can enter the promised land and we only overcome one battle at a time. I won’t list them all, but I’ve overcome health issues, relationship issues, self-loathing, poverty, excess weight and more. My last and greatest battle is prosperity. I’m living my dream and while I’m not in poverty anymore, it is a tight budget. I know God has more. He has more me. He has more for you and for your family as well.

Stay in God’s word. Form a good relationship with God. Draw close to Him and stay close to Him. Don’t quit before all your giants are defeated. And when all those giants are defeated, remember it was Him who got you there. Remember to give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment