Saturday 13 April 2024

Eagles and God’s Plan for Your Life.


        Eagles and God’s Plan for Your Life.

Vision is increasing. Time is being restored. The fresh fire of the Lord is being released. The key is the upper room. What that means is; you have to spend time with God if you wish to see the releasing of the fire, or fresh encounters - if you want to be moving in to where He's going.

Revolutionary new ideas and understanding of His ways are coming, so you can build with God. To see it though, you need to spend time with Him and you do that by closing yourself in with Him.

God's fire is going to come and hit His people and they will show the rest of the world that the power of God is moving greatly.

Encounters with God, the revelation of Jesus and the light of God's glory will begin to shine brightly, transforming His people. The mark of love will be on you, as you walk in God's wisdom and His ways. A new era is about to begin; supernatural manifestations will be shown to those who are drawn into the Light. It will be physical, as people look at Jesus and read His word. New pathways and blueprints are coming to light.

Stop, seek, pray, set aside distraction and wait to hear from Him. You will be as eagles, set high above the earth, with eyes afire for God. The eagles will reveal the truth of God and you've been saved and closeted for such a time as this.

Truth will come into alignment with God's word and the watchman will declare that truth, interceding for Israel (the righteous of God), bringing a power that hasn't been seen before. And it all happens in the upper room, in the prayer closet of His people, in those who linger and spend time with God.

The above was written and deskbound within my computer notes. I don’t know where I heard it. I don’t know if I read it, watched a you tube, or if it was from someone I met, or even a dream. This particular morning I’d been for a bike ride and had breakfast under two stone eagles positioned atop two stone pillars. On returning home and opening my laptop, here it was, sitting, waiting for me to do something with it and yet I didn’t remember writing it.

I pray this isn’t someone else’s work, or if it is, I’d like to give them credit for it, for I surely don’t remember typing the above although I must have, to see it embedded within my notes. The fact that I had breakfast with eagles and this piece speaks of eagles tells me; it’s no coincidence. With this in mind, I put forward this piece for others to read and take heart.

I pray this little snippet encourages you to perch awhile with God, that it gives you the bravery to step out after hearing His word, with the faith to succeed in any endeavour you’re contending for.

No comments:

Post a Comment