Saturday 6 July 2024

A Follow Up to Your Legal Rights.


A Follow Up to Your Legal Rights.

I dreamed of little dragons; a couple of feet tall. Three of them and they were camouflaged to the colour of the rocks they were standing on, although I made them out quite clearly. They were wary of me, standing back, watching my every move. Retreating further away as I scooted past them towards the exit. It seemed to me they wanted to come closer, but didn’t. One tried to enlarge himself by opening his wings to full extension (and I have no idea; could have been a her). It didn’t scare me, not one little bit and he quickly slunk off.

I was in a deep gorge, or coming out of a cave – not quite sure. I was riding a tiny scooter; little wheels and for some reason I had to pedal to make it move forward. Tiny little pedals but I rode it with great confidence and skill, along a rough and potted road. An effortless ride, though marked by difficulty and easily overcome.

A scooter evokes a sense of freedom and excitement, when riding without effort. A reminder to enjoy the journey and a willingness to explore new opportunities; to trust in your abilities.

In looking up the meaning behind the dragons, it seems if you’re not religious, demons aren’t spiritually related, however if you are religious, they are spiritually related. Dragons can represent both light and dark, however in Christianity they’re often seen as evil, symbolising sin.

I also felt they were wary of me because I had breakthrough the other day, in hitting on my legal rights. They’re a little frightened of me now. They’re wary because I now know how to overcome and now “Hell’s lost another one and I am free,” as the song goes.

A dragon that spreads its wings can represent anger and aggression, through which light and understanding will come. Although at this point, I felt neither anger or aggression. I didn’t feel this to be true in this case. What I felt was; this thing was hoping to intimidate me. It soon disappeared when it saw I wasn’t the least bit intimidated.

In looking it up, numbers are important. I read groupings of three are important for wholeness and completion and to keep an eye out for these groupings. Since there were three dragons and three breakthroughs the other day (of which Lizzie reminded me), that was an interesting point. The piece went on to say I should take note of synchronicities and be aware of my surroundings.

Lizzie reminded me I had three breakthroughs, when I used my legal rights for the first time; finances, anxiety and fear.

The number three is a sign that God is everywhere. It means new life, harmony and wholeness. Symbolic of speech and sound (perhaps triggered by the verbal binding and blinding I used over the above in the car the other day).

Three dragons can also illustrate positive times are ahead.

Anyway, I felt this was an interesting dream to wake up to on Sunday morning, considering my earlier article on Tuesday regarding “Your Legal Rights.”

No comments:

Post a Comment