Tuesday 2 July 2024

Your Legal Rights.


Your Legal Rights.

I listened to the best clip on casting out demons today, by Amanda Pittman, called “Deliverance Minister on Casting Out Demons, Breaking Legal Rights & Unlocking Spiritual Prisons.” Ms Pittman interviewed Bev Tucker.

The clip was so good in fact that I listened to it a second time. Then I had to try it out for myself. It’s quite long and you’ll need time to listen to it. Ordinarily I wouldn’t recommend work from people I don’t know, but I think this one is worth it to anyone wishing to grow in the Lord. It was worth it for me; worth it enough to watch it twice and then take action. Action that produced fruit.

When it came to action; now that was interesting! I used what she said in the clip to break the devil’s legal right over my finances. Then I bound and blinded the spirit of poverty over my life, stating it had now no legal right to interfere. I had wanted to go for a bike ride and declare my statements aloud to this evil being, but it was raining.

Instead I drove into town and made my declarations in the car as I went. I’ve bound the spirit of poverty a number of times and it didn’t seem to do anything, but I’ve never worked through legal right’s before. I tried to get into the courts of heaven in the past, but that didn’t seem to work either.

Well, that was all fine and dandy, removing the legal rights over finances, but all of a sudden, I got really nervous about driving, so now things had switched.

I’ve been driving for 40 years and have never been a nervous driver, not like this and I knew the battle was on. Straight up, as soon as I removed his legal right to my finances, satan was onto me. He didn’t like my removing his legal rights. Now I was nervous; anxious, so for good measure, I removed the devil’s legal right here too and bound and blinded the spirit of anxiety. All went very calm.

Instead of bike riding (due to the rain) I decided an under-awning walk was in order. That way I can still get some exercise and not get wet. I decided to pray as I went, which I often do when walking around town.

My idea was to bless someone and I was looking to do that when fear entered my mind (now I’ve gone from anxious driving to fear of talking to people) and I knew; once that came, there’d be no talking to anyone. Oh, here we go again. So, once more with the legal right over fear; bind and blind that spirit too.

Straight up calm reigned and I blessed two people. By now it was time to go home again. But I did achieve the desired result. Not only that, but straight away I saw a positive change to my income. So, this seems to be working on the finances now too. It sure will be fun to see where this leads.

You can do this with any negative in your life. Healing, relationships, children and school, past hurts and traumas. I already know my value in God. If someone were to ask me what I say about myself, I’d reply, “I am a righteous child of God, a pillar in the temple of the Lord.” I know my value and I know my authority.

What I didn’t know was why the work of my hands didn’t prosper. Well, it has to a point and compared to where I started, I’m doing very well. Who knew I’d be able to retire; a self-funded retiree 10 years early? But I know there’s more – much more and I’ve been working towards that for quite some time. On this topic too, I've only just scratched the surface but let’s see where this takes us.



No comments:

Post a Comment